[3830] WPX CW OH1TX(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH1TX(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 04:26:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH1TX
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH1TX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1833
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This is my 54th year in radio contesting. I just cannot remember an other WPX CW
Contest when  aurora was so intense for almost every hour of the contest.
Jaakko's (OH1TX) 4o4 stack and TH6, powered by FT5000 and Acom 2000 worked
well.
I was left 1000 NA-QSOs and 200 prefixed short of my goal.
Signats from SA and LP from OC were as good as usually.
Many thanks to Jaakko for letting me use his station again and thanks for the
JCCS (Jaakko's Contest Catering Service).

A great fun as always.
See you in next contests, Pertti, OH2PM