[3830] ARRL June VHF K2QO/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2qo@arr.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K2QO/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:55:32 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  291    98  Total Score = 37,044

Club: Cold Brook Contest Club

Comments:

Since everyone has hammered on the negatives of this contest, I'll try to keep
this post positive.

There were NEW ROVERS on the road and workable in WNY and VE3. KC2FSU/R and
VE3WJ/R were new calls in my log. KEEP IT UP GUYS! Other notables in the log
were KV2X/R and VA3ELE/R who we've worked before but both are being heard more
often during the weekend although making Qs has been difficult. NN3Q/R was in
the log only once but we heard him many times.

Big operations in the log in double digits were:
VE3WCC-18
K2LIM-17
W2CCC-15 (This the the Cold Brook Contest Club HQ Station!)
K1TEO-11 (Should have been a much higher count. Sorry Jeff)
K8GP-8 (Honorable mention due to the distance)

We did not work many station on 2M on Saturday due to a finicky Diamond 2
position switch that was not fully diagnosed and fixed until Sunday morning.

So overall the score was pitiful bu the hospitality at the W2CCC HQ was great!
See you in July for the CQWWW VHF.