[3830] All Asian CW KU8E SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW KU8E SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:42:28 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    6
   20:   61
   15:   42
   10:
-------------------
Total:  112    87  Total Score = 9,570

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice conditions on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Best conditions I have
seen to Southeast Asia in awhile. 15 and 20 meters were open to Asia almost all
night long until around noon on Sunday morning. Pretty cool to work HS,9V,BY,JT
and BV running just 100 watts to a wire antenna. Also worked a DU and 9M6 even
though they don't count as Asia. Heard a lot of other stuff I couldn't work
like 9M2, XW and XV. James,9V1YC, was very loud on 15 meters at 12:30 AM local
time here on Sunday morning but couldn't break thru. Also heard him on 20 but
the pileup was too big. Finally worked him around 11 AM local on 15 meters and
he was almost 20 over on 15 CW.

Rig : Icom IC756PRO2 - 100 watts

130 foot long center fed zepp @ 50 feet NW/SW
40 meter dipole  @ 40 feet NW/SE