[3830] All Asian CW JF1SQC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jh8kyu@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JF1SQC M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:46:14 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: JF1SQC
Operator(s): JF1SQC JH8KYU
Station: JF1SQC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kanagawa-pref
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    2     2
   80:   20    18
   40:  188    49
   20:  920    78
   15: 1354    90
   10:   76    39
-------------------
Total: 2560   276  Total Score = 1,994,928

Club:

Comments:

The condx on 15m was really much better than I expected. It was opened all day.

I pretty enjoyed the weekend with one of my oldest ham friends since we were in
the same high school. I thank JF1SQC for his great effort in constructing and
maintaining the wonderful station.

Thank you for all the Q's too.  We will be also active in the other AA test on
SSB in September and hope to see you again.

73, Hide JH8KYU