[3830] ARRL FD K5YAA/M 1C HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5YAA/M 1C HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:43:02 -0700

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  813     43      0  Total Score = 1,671

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

15 Meters was open much of the time but few stations heard.  10 produced a few
and it was open too.  Just no takers.  Mobile operation High Power is the only
way to mobile!  Summer heat was tough on the van but we made it through.
Worked all sections but VT, DE, VE5, VE6 and VE8.  Missed a Q with DE due to
the station leaving before I could get his call.  He thought he worked but
didn't.  He was under the station I was really working and left before he gave
me his call.  All I heard was 1A DE. Bummer because that was the only DE I
heard all weekend.  Heard one VT but missed him.  Can't work 'em all I guess.
Worked good friends N4PN KU8E and KO7X as a few.  There were others, NO5W at
the helm of a LA station. Chuck gets in everything!  Several stations hollered
Jerry but don't know who was at the key.  Great fun indeed.

Field Days are always great fun.  Plenty of activity to keep you busy.  Thanks
for all the QSOs from the field.  Bugs, itching and all.....  Good food and
fun.

73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig:  Oklahoma Land Rush Mobile
K3, Tokyo High Power Amp and Tarheel antenna mounted on on a trailer.  AC
provided by a Honda 2000i generator - a real workhorse.

Give me a call next time you hear me!