[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:30:07 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 12

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:   9      8
   40:  15     11
   20:  14     10
   15:  11      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     39  Total Score = 1,989

Club:

Comments:

WOW, great conditions tonite, from 15 through 160m.. unbelievable to work 11 on
15m with good mults, had good Es conditions and some F2.

ALSO, worked K0AD on 5 bands, my FIRST 5 bander!! Thanks Al!

Worked W4OC(missed 160m), KW8N (missed Bob on 40m!) NO3M (missed 160m) on 4
bands.

Many on 3 bands..

AND KE0G on 2 bands, 20 and 40, the 40m is pretty common, but 20m, WOW with 5
watts and he was LOUD.. rarely do we work there.

GREAT conditions here, wish I could have operated better!

5 minute breaks: 10,10,7,8,9,7..  Even the low bands were not too noisy and
good conditions.

Thanks Ken N6RO for after hours net, great times there, and to Tom W7WHY, wish
we could have heard each other better.

Thanks for the fun, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T