[3830] IARU EF3A(EA3KU) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fmart@tinet.org
Subject: [3830] IARU EF3A(EA3KU) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:30:37 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EF3A
Operator(s): EA3KU
Station: EF3A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:    18            3       15
   80:    46           10       25
   40:   311           20       35
   20:   706           30       32
   15:   643           31       39
   10:   280           11       23
-------------------------------------
Total:  2004    0     105      169  Total Score = 1,805,660

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I have not been able to operate 24 hours because he was recovering from a
surgical operation on my back. Sunday morning I rested almost three hours.

While I could not install antennas for 80 and 160 being very low only 10 meters
from the ground. The second station I have ever used on low power which has made
it very difficult to work at many stations especially in 80 and 160 meters.

The propagation conditions the early hours of the contest were very bad but
gradually got better.

Thank you very much everyone for your calls and thank you for your patience to
all those who had repeated many times my calls on the low bands.

TX1 IC-756proIII + PA 700w + 3 ele yagi 28-21-14mhz + 2 ele yagi 7mhz.
TX2 IC-775DSP - 150 w + Vertical 28-7mhz + G5RV 1,8-3,5 Mhz.

Fernando, EA3KU.