[3830] IARU NF4A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nf4a@knology.net
Subject: [3830] IARU NF4A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:50:01 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Florida/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.3

  160:    0      0      0        0
   80:   81     24     11       10
   40:  252    255     24       35
   20:  259    355     32       37
   15:  197     63     19       24
   10:  141     57     13        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  930    754     99      114  Total Score = 831,552

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW !! Had to stop almost 2 hours early around 1015 GMT due to storms and rain
static which rendered my receiver useless. Great DX on 40 Saturday night/early
Sunday morning (my time) including several JAs, VKs, ZLs, P29, KH2 and DX0HQ
along with many SA and Caribbean statons. QRN was massive and I apologize to
those who called and didn't get an answer or had to repeat your exchange. My
best IARU ever as far as the score is concerned. Should have spent more time on
15 SSB but 20 was a bottomless pit of Qs. Great to work the WRTC2014 test
stations....all had great signals....good job !!