[3830] IARU LZ0M(LZ2SX) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2sx@abv.bg
Subject: [3830] IARU LZ0M(LZ2SX) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:58:21 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LZ0M
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ2SX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Balchik
Operating Time (hrs): 21,30

  160:     0            0        0
   80:   109           12       31
   40:   188           17       32
   20:   494           32       40
   15:   361           24       42
   10:   145           10       28
-------------------------------------
Total:  1297    0      95      173  Total Score = 1,012,236

Club:

Comments:

The goal in this contest was to work as many as possible participants from 2013
Station Test organized by WRTC 2014 Committee.
I used 2 el. wire yagi on 20/15/10 m, Inv.Vees on 80/40 m and 80 wtts trcv.Very
similar to those used by field stations ,but on the roof of 8 storeyed
building.
 I will be looking forward to see some logs when they will be opened to all
contesters as it is already made in CQ WW and WPX contests.
So - 23 different field stations were worked on bands and 6 of them are even on
4 bands / 80, 40 , 20 and 15 м /. It is pity to say but Ten meters never opens
to US  at least for me.
Conditions on bands were not good with a lot of QSB on signals.
It was SO1R-Op CW Low Assisted  entry, but because of the rules of the contest
it will be M/S .It is clear that Cluster gives advantages to those that use
it.I preferred NET spotting of field participants giving them opportunities of
having pleasure with pile-ups, it works as we know ;-)

73 and Enjoy Contesting
Boyan / LZ2SX