[3830] RRTC YT1HA(@YU5R) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RRTC YT1HA(@YU5R) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 17:53:34 +0000
                    Russian Radio Team Championship

Call: YT1HA
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: YU5R

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Bobovo
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

   40:    0      0      0     0
   20:  307    180     20    46
   15:    0      0      0     0
   10:    0      0      0     0
---------------------------------
Total:  307    180     20    46  Total Score = 100,122

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

We had to put down antenna for 15m @ YU5R for reparation so I could not
participate full time.
I helped my friends putting down antenna and also preparing contest location
for CQ WW SSB.I had a great time on 14MHz cw and ssb and discovered the problem
with cable between linear and ft 950 who was making problems with my output
power.Cable is in a trash!Put the new one and everything is working nice!
I operated with FT 950,1kW and 4 el monoband yagi 25m up.
Beautifull contest,thanks to all for calling and see you next year for sure on
all bands.
73 Zik YT1HA
one of YU5R crew