[3830] NAQP RTTY K9MMS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9MMS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:04:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   71    26
   40:  137    42
   20:  179    45
   15:   47    19
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  435   133  Total Score = 57,855

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Hammock

Comments:

K3 (FSK) + WinTest + MMTTY ; 95 watts

This was my first time ever in an RTTY NAQP.  I'm new to RTTY . . . As of May
2013, 55 years in ham radio (mostly CW), but I first used RTTY in March of this
year.  Sorry for being out of sync in some QSO exchanges.  Still getting used to
RTTY op.  Made some fills using a CW paddle into the K3, but most exchanges were
via keyboard.  Nice to be able to make fills with CW paddle in parallel with PC
at about 30 wpm Morse code.  The K3 is great.

Thanks for the patience, Qs, Ms, and new fun.
73,
   Gary