[3830] NAQP RTTY NW0M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NW0M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:47:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NW0M
Operator(s): NW0M
Station: NW0M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8:08

   80:    8     7
   40:   69    32
   20:  222    43
   15:   66    27
   10:
-------------------
Total:  355   109  Total Score = 39,760

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Team:

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest.  Lots of fun and look forward to the next one!!
Dean, NW2K, thanks for the push to op in RTTY and your help with the setup.
VE3KI, Rich, also sent some email help to get me going.

I used MMTTY and 2Tone with N1MM but the K3 decoded MUCH better than both of
them.  I kept varying the input level from the K3.  Line Level 20 on the K3
seemed to work the best for MMTTY which overall was more accurate than 2Tone.
I must not have something set right.  Pse email me direct with possible
solutions.  Still, the K3 decoded better than all line level variations that I
tried.

K3 100 watts, tribander and OCF dipole, N1MM Logger.

73, Mitch
NW0M

First licensed in 1977 as WD0ECO