[3830] NAQP RTTY K4WW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@twc.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4WW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 10:45:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   50    20
   40:  209    47
   20:  200    48
   15:  100    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  560   140  Total Score = 78,400

Club: DCDXA

Team:

Comments:

I didn't get started on time, as when I went to set up, my TS-870 displayed an
error message, and it was necessary to &quot;go to my spare&quot;! One would
think that after 30+ years of doing this, I would do my set up more than a few
minutes before the start! I actually on missed 11 minutes, so I doubt if it
would have changed my score by much. The first time in years that I've done a
&quot;close to the maximum&quot; effort. Without doing a lot of research, I
think that this is an &quot;all time&quot; high score, for me. An average of
62+ contacts per hour is about all I can expect, and it takes the cooperation
of all involved! Absolutely no propagation, for me on 10 meters, and activity
seemed low on 80 meters? Only &quot;heard/worked&quot; one (K4IU in MN), on 10.
Missed RI and SD for WAS. Only two instances for the &quot;low lights&quot;
category, and they &quot;pale in comparison&quot; to the &quot;high
lights&quot;! I appreciate all those with whom I made contact, and my apologies
to those that I couldn't hear, or required repeats!