[3830] CWopsT W4VIC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4VIC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:27:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 24

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1 HR

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  26     26
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  26     26  Total Score = 676

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

MACROS got out of sync at the start and I couldn't get it going right.  By the
time I grabbed the paddle, QSO lost.  MACROS recovered, but I didn't!  Sorry!

Strange the way this works.  It seems most everyone is S &amp; P and when one
ventures a CQ a horde of calls come at you simultaneously - fast CW, slow CW,
LOUD, weak -- it's amazing.  Guess I don't handle pile-ups well -- so little
experience at that end of a pile-up!  hi hi

I guess maybe 20M is NOT the place to be at this hour.  Next time I'll try 40M
and see what happens.  A-Index at 25 -- even the mid-west had auroral flutter
on sigs and 6's and 7's were very weak!  Worked CO2IR (Frank) LONG PATH - or
off the back of the beam. Hi Hi  SOME ONE of those propagation gods just does
not love CWT!  Thanks for the Qs.  Vic, W4VIC