[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 03:05:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 2

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): ,5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  12      9
   20:   8      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     18  Total Score = 450

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Off to a less than stellar start to the ladder!  Finished installing a new
antenna at 0200 this evening.  Wrapped it up in fine amateur fashion.... in the
dark, cursing!  So, with the new wire up, I had to get back into the NS swing of
things.  Seemed to work fairly well, but sure was slow at the start.  20 was not
too lively.  I didn't check 15.... maybe I should have.  Will be interesting to
see if there was action up there.  Didn't bother with 160.  Too much noise at
this QTH.

Thanks for the Q's.

73, Doug
KY4F