[3830] NAQP CW NW3H Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NW3H Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 04:52:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    1     1
   80:   18     9
   40:   68    33
   20:  126    39
   15:   49    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  262    96  Total Score = 25,152

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team #1

Comments:

My first contest using the Mosley triband beam at about 43 feet. Simply
outstanding. This was a total search and pounce as I am not good enough on CW
to run.  The new 40-6 meter inverted V on a pulley below the beam is extremely
effective as well.  Was even able to pull a few QSOs on 80 and one on 160
(thanks to Bud AA3B my neighbor and fellow FRCer in the next county)  Very
happy with my effort except for chair time.  Hard to put in the full effort on
a summer weekend with my 3 year old and soon to be 1 year old running and
crawling around!  Looking forward to some more testing in WAE CW next week.
Will see everyone in NAQP phone in two weeks.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73 de Bill
NW3H.

Rig: Icom IC-7600
Antenna: Mosley TA-32 and 40-6 meter dipole
Logger: N1MM v 13.2.2