[3830] NAQP CW N3BB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N3BB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:50:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.1
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     3
   80:   15    10
   40:  122    36
   20:   70    28
   15:  146    30
   10:   15     9
-------------------
Total:  371   116  Total Score = 43,036

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: DFWCG Rascals

Comments:

Two separate brief patches of participation between leaving for the airport to
get our older granddaughter, who arrived Saturday for a visit, and then an hour
late after everyone hit the sack. The rates were good, but when I hit 80 and
160, my antenna limitations were obvious, and I stopped at 0500Z as it wasn't
fun. Nice to stream the great CW through my head again. Lots of familiar calls.
Lots of little &quot;hellos&quot; sent.

Gonna change my 160 antenna for sure, and also give some thought to improving
the 80 meter sloper system. But it's just hard to &quot;be loud&quot; with 100W
in the teeth of summer.

Always fun to take part with so many super CW ops.

Thanks to Eric, NM5M for a wonderful organizing effort, and to K5OT for
recommending that I get on a team.

Jim N3BB