[3830] EUHF Champ OG6N(OH6NIO) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, teijo.murtovaara@netikka.fi
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ OG6N(OH6NIO) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 16:50:00 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   30            22
   80:   76            44
   40:  239    101     61
   20:  173    168     63
   15:  142     96     60
   10:  101    116     57
---------------------------
Total:  761    481    307  Total Score = 381,294

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Before the contest I did not plan to operate full time but when I managed to
work a decent multiplier on 10m then I just could not stop before the end. Too
bad I had a poor temporary low dipole for 160m. Many stations were CQing in my
face due to the high QRN and therefore my 160m multiplier left a lot to be
desired. There were some nice pileups during the contest so I enjoyed the
contest.