[3830] ARRL UHF W0ZQ Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF W0ZQ Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 18:05:49 +0000
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Rover HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:   67    10
  432:   73    12
  903:   45     7
  1.2:   49     9
  2.3:   24     5
  3.4:   20     4
  5.7:
  10G:   13     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  291    60  Total Score = 100,080

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

The score includes activation of seven grids: EN24,25,33,34,35,43,and 44.  So
the good news is that the weather was stunning; blue sky and high temperatures
in low 70's with low dew points.  The bad news was that the great weather
produced horrible uW conditions with 2304 seeming to be the worst.  When I got
home on Sunday I double checked to make sure that the right antennas were
connected to the right transverters; they were.  I did have a few longer 10gig
contacts and those are always fun.  The ARRL UHF contest is the best contest to
rove in so its too bad more don't enjoy this part of our hobby.  See you in the
10 GHz contest in a few weeks.