[3830] WAE CW PW2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PW2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 03:27:51 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PW2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   80:   30    10    52
   40:  273   275   108
   20:  435   389    88
   15:  736   809    86
   10:  142   116    52
-------------------------
Total: 1616  1599   386  Total Score = 1,240,990

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

We planned for a MS operation but all cables for 2nd radio was left behind at
home so I had the pleasure to have Fabio, PY2BK as an excellent chef to make
proper food and serve coffee. Great fun and plenty of nice runs, thanks to all
that gave me a call! Nice surprise to have opening on 10m both days.
Our host Mamiro, PY2DM showed up to give moral support, thanks for that!
Murphy visited at two occations, not counting the MS to SO change.
My old notebook got too tired to key the K3, the QTCs in the beginning was very
bad... had to change and transfer the log to new notebook with Windows 8 that
refused to accept my USB-Serial adaptor for CAT to the K3, however the
MicroKeyerII solved this issue. The 2nd Murphy was a Common Current Choke at PA
output that caused the PA to trip off. Once it happened when LX7I moved me to
10m and I worked him on ONLY 35W.
73, Thomas, PY2ZXU/SM0CXU