[3830] WAE CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 07:54:18 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   41     0    88
   40:  156   211   138
   20:  366   738   138
   15:  422   792   144
   10:   29     0    44
-------------------------
Total: 1014  1741   552  Total Score = 1,520,760

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The annual QTC madness! Don'cha just love it?
WAECW is -THE- CW contest. Period.

Very laid back approach since good scores are impossible in this one from here
with my setup. More off time than anticipated... Only one radio, I'm already
glad to have enough work with 1 rig.

No life on Ten. Cycle 24 is crap and no need to long for n°25 according to
predictions.

Little activity on 80, but I wouldn't have copied a thing anyway. Terrible
noise and QRN. Even the close by UA9 and the likes were hard to get. The word
'alligator' comes to mind. Fourty was better but not good.

It seems to me that more DX is willing to hand out QTC and also earlier in the
contest i.s.o. saving it all for the end. A very good trend!

73 de Franki ON5ZO = OQ5M
http://www.on5zo.be/