[3830] WAE CW OR2F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2lds@mail.bg
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OR2F Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:43:40 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OR2F
Operator(s): OR2F
Station: OR2F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JO10iu
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   31     0    24
   40:  137   377    49
   20:  247   751    67
   15:  251   811    62
   10:   25    10    20
-------------------------
Total:  691  1950   541  Total Score = 1,428,781

Club: OSB

Comments:

nice contest but seems lower activity in compare with previous years, especially
from Asia.

short openings on 40 and 10m on Sunday late afternoon, the second radio and the
better ear were mostly used "on watch" :-)

this time 15m was the top band with me ...

special thanks to the management of OSB for their hospitality and to let me use
the club antennas.

Thanks a lot to all DXs for their patience when occurred !

The following ten stations were worked on all 5 bands:

3V8BB A65BP EF8U K1LZ P3F PW1A PW2D RF9C TC2C VY2ZM

73 !
(ROCK & CW FOREVER)