[3830] WAE CW 8J1MTD(JA1MML) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uno53tonto@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 8J1MTD(JA1MML) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:27:51 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 8J1MTD
Operator(s): JA1MML
Station: JE1ZWT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Matsudo
Operating Time (hrs): 27:17

   80:
   40:  165    15    78
   20:  517   462    80
   15:  409   414    72
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1091   991   230  Total Score = 455,860

Club:

Comments:

This unique contest with the QTC system, thanks to DARC, gave us joy of
running again this year. I'd like thank also to many Eu operators who
showed us their high operating techniques that made this contest more
enjoyable.
One of our headaches in summer season is thunderstorm that often hit us
during late afternoon, our high time toward Eu's on high bands, 10/15m.
On sunday all our antennas, coaxes and rotator cables, had to be
disconnected for about 2 hours.

About 8J1MTD:
The 8J prefix is issued mainly to special stations commemorating something,
and
8J1MTD for 70th anniversary of Matsudo city, one of the sattelite cities of
municipal Tokyo.
As the license has been issued at 100W, running in the LP category was
inevitable.
8J1MTD will run in as many contests this autumn/winter as possible, hoping to
hear you fellow contesters again.