[3830] SARTG N2FF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] SARTG N2FF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:25:55 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    0
   40:   70   810    33
   20:  128  1690    51
   15:  153  2265    45
   10:    6    85     5
-------------------------
Total:  357  4850   134  Total Score = 649,900

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Conditions were much better Sunday morning.  While I was not able to get runs
going the first day, that was not the case on Sunday.  Fifteen was in great
shape with some deep Asia stations on and workable with 100 watts.  It was the
money band!  By the end of the contest ZL, HS, JA (a few), UN and VU were all
in the log.  While 20 had the most mults nearly all of my DX mults were on 15,
where my antenna, a 3 element quad, was behaving better.  I had a chance to say
hello to some long time friends - OK1MP and SM5FUG.  Thanks also to those who
posted me alerting the world that there was a 100 watt station looking for
action.  Thanks, lads, it made a big difference.

Look for me in the CQ WW in September or my 15 year old granddaughter, Georgia,
NY2GB.  We hope to be alternating use of the station that weekend.