[3830] RDA M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RDA M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:16:24 +0000
                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   55
   20:  153     12
   15:   45      1
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:  253     13       0  RDA Districts = 157  Total Score = 417,620

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I did not hear any Russian station on 10m during the contest. Only UA9/0 on 15m
on Saturday so much of activities on daytime is on 20m. Signal was so weak
relative to noise level here so I was bit hesitate to call very weak station.
Sometimes it was peak, sometimes it was bottom of QSB.....
In the evening, due to RFI problem, I transmit only 10W. Well done to Russians
who could hear and copy my 10W + 5 meter wire signal!
Finally on Sunday morning, 15m was good shape but not much time left till end
to work all station on the band.
Thanks everyone for QSO!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD