[3830] SCC RTTY S562EB(S56A) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY S562EB(S56A) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:12:50 +0000
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: S562EB
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S562EB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 19:30

   80:   68    36
   40:  184    61
   20:  234    61
   15:  131    54
   10:   61    34
-------------------
Total:  678   246  Total Score = 352,026

Club:

Comments:

I was promoting EU basketball championship which takes starts soon accross the
street.  TH6DXX mistuned on SSB band and high SWR prevented me using linear
amp.  Initial condx were very disturbed and it was not easy to make QSO with
FT1K barefoot.  I took 1 hour TV news break and short nap from 3 - 5 AM.  10 m
opened for EU shortskip and it was fun again.  QRN on lower bands after big
thunderstorm on Friday evening.

UE DE MARIO, S56A