[3830] SCC RTTY AB4SF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab4sf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY AB4SF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:09:30 +0000
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: AB4SF
Operator(s): AB4SF
Station: AB4SF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   5      5
   40:  61     38
   20:   9      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  75     51  Total Score = 8,721

Club:

Comments:

Finally some good weather here during the day so I was busy doing outside chores
and did not sit down at the radio until after dark. I was on for about 3 hours.
There were a few signals on 20 (long DX) but 40 was the place to be.  It was
long and short at the same time..could work close in and Europe both. 80 was
not quite good enough for me to be heard in Europe (100w and an Inverted-Vee)
but worked OK for the eastern half of the US.