[3830] HiQP KC0W SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP KC0W SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 21:26:01 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   3       2
   20:   4      17
   15:
   10:
Total:   7      19      0         0       1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Good time but I wish there had been more CW activity. Some very LOUD Hawaiian
stations were on............I was only active for 35 minutes so in between
doing other things. There seemed to be many new/inexperienced Hawaiian
operators manning their mic's during the 'test which was good to hear.

Both 10/15 meters were dead which was too bad.

 Glad to help out with the North Dakota mult.........I didn't keep any score, I
just put the Q's into my general logging program.

Tom KC0W