[3830] KsQP NN4K Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP NN4K Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:46:21 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.3 hr

   80:    2
   40:    7     2
   20:   57
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  198     4       0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 9,392

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

What a great QSO Party by the Kansas hams in both mobile and fixed stations. It
was well organized and kudos to all who played. I operated QRP for this QP.
Nothing new but I found myself waiting for the QRO stations to finish a run
before my peanut whistle could be pulled out. Thanks to all who gave me a QSO.

Wish I'd had more time to participate. The results showed the words KANSAS and
SUNFLOWER were achieved and working KS0KS on 40 SSB kicked in the 100 bonus
points which are included in the score. Hope to see you again next year.