[3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KH6LC@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:08:34 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC AH6RE NH6V KH7Y
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Keaau Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    2       0
   80:    5      51
   40:  312     656
   20:  231    2379
   15:  258    1053
   10:   50     443
Total:  858    4882     0         0      174  Total Score = 1,867,775

Club:

Comments:

Despite the less than optimum conditions, we tried to make a decent show of it
with a total of 5740 contacts, about a 1000 less than last year.  Worked many
who stated we were their 1st Hawaii contact.  We worked 4380 unique stations of
which 2020 were not in the Master.dta database.  Lots of casual operators.  We
reached our DXCC total of 102.   Mahalo to John K6MM, Doug N7NM, and Steven
K6AAB for working us on 10 band/modes.  We also need to mention Tom K3TW who we
unfortunately missed on 20 CW.  We worked 6 stations on 8 band/modes.   Rob NH6V
found the weekend to be excellent therapy as he's recovering from his terrible
bike accident, taking his mind off his constant headaches.   Thanks to all for
a most enjoyable weekend.
73 & Aloha, Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Rob NH6V, Fred KH7Y