[3830] CWOpen K0TG HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K0TG HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 02:53:47 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:40

  160:
   80:
   40:   50    33
   20:   87    87
   15:    3     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  140   123  Total Score = 17,220

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Still having fun with HP and happy I did.  It seemed like there was a flare for
as weak as some signals were later in the session.  Good to work some DX in
this session.  Not a lot but a little anyway.

It did not seem like many had any really big numbers this session.

I like this format. It is nice to break things up in different sessions. I'm
not saying every contest should be like that, but it is a refreshing change and
allows you to jump into a session if you missed some others.

73, John  K0TG