[3830] CoQP N7MZW SOPh LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP N7MZW SOPh LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:34:08 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOPh LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 11.4

  160:           1
   80:           6
   40:          20
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   0      27      0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 14  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 1,512

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

A casual effort with 95% hunt and pounce and 5% calling CQ.I gave out the
Wyoming mult to those that I could hear. Lots of QRN on 40 and 80 MTS. I heard
a few ops on 20 Meters at S2-S3 thru the Heil ProSet, but was not heard by
them. Several stations paused on their "run" freq. so that I could
give the WY mult to others. (Not the norm in your typical contest, and most
appreciated!) Thanks to Bill,K0UK, who QSY'd to 160 MTS for my only contact on
that band. Worked 14 counties with low power on Phone only using a 25 year old
Kenwood TS-950SD with internal auto tuner, a Heil Pro headset with HC-5 mic.
element and a G5RV up 50 feet running N-S from 6,053 Feet elevation in
Cheyenne, WY. My second effort with GMCC. Thanks to all that worked me.