[3830] TnQP AE8M SO FixedMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP AE8M SO FixedMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:03:29 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: AE8M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M

Class: SO FixedMixed QRP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:   20     11             23
   40:   70     25             63
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   90     36      0      86  Total Score = 29,812

Club:

Comments:

Great contest!  Super job by the mobiles.  Since I was operating QRP, I expected
to have a difficult time working the mobiles but was astonished by the number of
mobile Q's.  Calling slightly off frequency seemed to be the trick.  The mobiles
seemed to have much better ears than several of the very strong fixed SSB
stations who I could never work even if I was the only one calling.  Mobile Q's
are: N4ZZ 17, W4NZ 16, NY4N 8, AD8J 7, K4ZGB 3, WB4CHH 1.

Rig was K3 at 5W into 40M dipole at 45 feet and G5RV for 80M at 50 feet.

My version of WriteLog did not calculate the claimed score as per the rules,
ignoring multipliers on 75/80 that had been previously worked on 40M.