[3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 03:08:38 +0000
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

   80:   45     8
   40:  238    53
   20:  389    76
   15:  196    55
   10:
-------------------
Total:  868   192  Total Score = 1,392,000

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Conditions much worse than last year's my score is down by more than 1/2 million
points ouch!. I never had so many stations calling me with the wrong callsign
PA2UP V2UP VA2UV and so forth. I guess I've been out of the contest scene too
long ha ha! Good to be back though.
Good practice and lots of fun of course. I really only had one problem, when
the cluster and all info vanished from the logger. I spent a good hour trying
to figure out what I had done wrong. Then after changing different versions of
the logger by magic everything came back...you go figure!
Deep fading made things challanging altho in this contest the exchange is quite
predictable and you can cheat on that part ...
So nice to see all of you, hope you had fun, I sure did. We'll cross our
fingers for a bit better propagation at the end of the month (I have some
doubts). We'll take what they send us. Thanks all and see you soon.
73, Fabi va2up