[3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5WA@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 04:12:03 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   70
   40:  106
   20:  110
---------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Man, just when I thought I was permanently over the 300 hump I dashed back into
the dirt.  I had made some "great" changes to my messages that turned
out to be a total bust.  The first hour was terrible and I went downhill from
there.  I heard KL7RA all OVER the place but never was in sync to catch him so
I missed AK.  Heard XE a couple times and missed him as well.  It was very
noisey here but nobody else seemed to be having trouble with the noise except
me.  Maybe I can blame it on having made a trip to Korea for work this week and
just plain being out of sync.  Oh well, knocked the cobwebs off the station and
had fun anyway.

73,
Bob K5WA