[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 12:06:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:   63       1
   20:  124       3
---------------------

Club:

Team: NCC/MRRC+Friends West

Comments:

Slow start on 20 meters for some reason and couldn't win a jump ball to save by
butt. Finally started to roll after 5 mins of frustration and things went to
normal. Heavy rain showers made 40 very noisy so I stayed on20 for three hours.
Slow rate after 0200z but the USA propagation gets much better then and there
were a lot of sprinters that stayed on the band this sprint. Rain finally
stopped and the signals on 40 were loud and very easy to work doublets. Great
turn out, we just need more mults to get on.

73 Rich KL7RA