[3830] Rus RTTY AB1J SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY AB1J SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 14:49:40 +0000
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:   44
   20:   85
   15:   25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  154    54  Total Score = 61,600

Club:

Comments:

The Russians are coming!
The Russians are coming?
Where are the Russians?

I worked 3 Russians out of 154 QSOs (2%).

Conditions were average and activity seemed down from last year.  Conditions
are predicted to be about the same for the CQ WW RTTY on the 28th and 29th.  If
so, it will be a bit of a comedown after the last two years.  I'm crossing my
fingers but they get cramped after a while.

As usual, this was my last practice session before the CQ WW RTTY. The big
challenge was getting used to yet another new N1MM window arrangement. I'm
still searching for the most efficient layout for my particular brain
pathologies. There's a lot to pay attention to and I'm stuck with this old 1942
analog wetware. I've been consulting with a certain Dr. Frank N. Stein about an
upgrade. We're waiting for the next serious electrical storm.

See you in the WW. Roll on, RTTY!

73,
Kermit (Ken), AB1J