[3830] All Asian SSB KL2HD SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, biologicus.primus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB KL2HD SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 04:49:47 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD
Station: KL2HD

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Homer, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  159    67
   10:
-------------------
Total:  159    67  Total Score = 10,653

Club:

Comments:

Re-assembled my station this afternoon after taking it to IOTA NA-064.  Turned
it on and AA was running.  I like this contest and can do well in it from this
QTH, but the wife was at a college reunion and I had the kid who woke up after
a run of 75 mins.  Duty calls.  I worked a few others on 20m and a couple more
Sun on 15m, but A index was a lot higher, propagation was poor from KL7 and all
the Qs were from that 1+ hour on Sat.  Next year hope to give this contest a
good effort.

73,
Jeff
KL2HD