[3830] All Asian SSB NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 23:47:47 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WA2OOB N6ERD W2PWS N6EEG WA3IHV
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:    8     6
   40:  246    81
   20:  206    86
   15:  407   117
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  867   290  Total Score = 249,110

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

found overall condx to be very poor. No propagation to any Asia countries on 10
meters and 15 mtr QSB was very bad. We were down 100 Qs from last years results
on 40 and 20 mtrs and down 150 Qs from last years 15 meter scores.We had some
nice over the pole propagation to Western Asia countries on Friday night around
0400Z. We also missed many weak stations calling us as we had very bad line
noise to the west of our QTH and will try to get local power company to quiet
down the HV AC Lines !
2 K3s, ACOM2000A, 2 El 40 Yagi, 3 El SteppIR Yagi and 80 mtr dipole.