[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 04:10:20 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   23     0.5
   40:  111     1.5
   20:  125       2
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rockies

Comments:

My first real attempt at a phone sprint. Quite a difference from CW. Thank
goodness for all the California stations that just keep coming. 75M was very
noisy and tough to negotiate my way around all of the roundtables etc. that
were on.  20/40 were where it was at. Couldn't really do much true SO2R but had
some success with dueling CQ's at times.

Heard Tom in CT once and never heard him again. Only mult heard but missed.

73
Randy K0EU aka Ken for the sprints