[3830] NA Sprint SSB AA7V LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa7victor@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB AA7V LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 04:39:12 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: AA7V
Operator(s): AA7V
Station: AA7V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3h45m

   80:    7
   40:   71
   20:   61
---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Quickdraws

Comments:

Heard missed VE9, CT and ARK, of course there were about 8 of them on 20 working
their qso party but like an idiot I ignored them.

Seems like my busted amplifier didn't really hurt me like on CW. There seemed
to be lots of opportunities to work mults after losing many jump balls.

Next Sprints I am going to NEVADA!

Rig; FT950
Antennas; C3SS at 38 ft, 40 Inv V at 40 ft, 75 dipole at 30 ft