[3830] WAE SSB PP1CZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pp1cz@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PP1CZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 01:34:46 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PP1CZ
Operator(s): PP1CZ
Station: PP1CZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GG99uq
Operating Time (hrs): 20:23

   80:
   40:   20    10    33
   20:  198   203    66
   15:  331   319    72
   10:  254   241    70
-------------------------
Total:  803   773   241  Total Score = 379,816

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Time after time, more and more I become to be a WAE Contest lover.
In the past I thought this Contest was difficult and maybe boring.
After my friends (mostly PP5JR) told me this is one of the most interesting
Contest (and just because of the QTCs that I was so afraid about), I could
realize that is the amazing true.
How enjoyable this Contest is, and how interesting the QTCs are. I've learning
a lot, sending QTCs.
Thank you all guys, to be patience with me and for the QSOs and the time we
spend together, despite the propagation, once again, didn't bring us good
openings.
Best 73 and I see you on the RTTY WAE Contest. PP1CZ - Leo.