[3830] WAE SSB UU7J M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uu4jmg@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB UU7J M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 02:14:22 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: UU7J
Operator(s): UU4JMG UU0JM US4LS
Station: UU7J

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN85EC
Operating Time (hrs): 47

   80:   54    30    48
   40:  410   389    73
   20:  711   652   106
   15:  782  1047    93
   10:   69    60    41
-------------------------
Total: 2026  2178   891  Total Score = 3,726,162

Club: Black Sea Contest Club

Comments:

It was great to meet so many friends during WAE this weekend !!! We didn't have
opportunity to compete seriously for last couple of years, because we change
our qth and had a lot of antenna work. We hope to finish all antenna work in 6
months. Bad weather condition during the whole weekend. Stormy wind and thunder
strikes. Also had some technical problems. Anyway we had fun !!! Congrats to
DF0HQ, HG7T, HA30S and thank you for competition guys !!!