[3830] WAE SSB PX2F(@PX2B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PX2F(@PX2B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:15:11 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2F
Operator(s): PY2PT PY2SHF PY2EX PY2VM PY2AAZ PY2CDR PY2LED
Station: PX2B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sao Paulo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:    4     4    16
   40:  280   275   108
   20:  350   274    76
   15:  975   677    86
   10:  465   497    78
-------------------------
Total: 2074  1727   364  Total Score = 1,382,108

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Hi Folks,

It was a nice weekend between friends. Station is brand new and only 50% ready.
There is a lot of things to do like stacks for 10m, 15m, 20m and 40m, to learn
and install computer network(we used only one computer and one radio) etc etc.

On the final, our results was great considering we started late July.

In name of the group, our thanks for each QSO and QTC.

73�'s and cheers,

Fernando-PY2LED