[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE9AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VE9AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 20:21:51 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mar
Operating Time (hrs): 00:32

   80:
   40:
   20:  30    00:32
---------------------
Total:  30     Mults = 17  Total Score = 510

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Could only invest 1/2 hour as my flight was early on Sunday and contest starts
late Sat.  Sorry !
Used HP.
Pleased to give a few regulars the "MAR" mult.  Curious to know if
anyone else was on out this way.  Does not seem to be a popular contest.  My
apoligies to Wb4OMM if  I came off as pushy or rude as far as the "QSY
rule" I was trying to explain.  I remember feeling dumbfounded a few years
back in the contest when someone told me about it (I hadn't read the rules).  I
clearing remember thinking. "what-the?" " I just got a really FB
freq here" but thankfully someone explained them to me on -the-fly.

Very addictive.

The funnest 4 hours in radio contesting, but think I'll do all future ones with
HP as I have very minimal antennas at the moment.

Ciao

Mike VE9AA