[3830] SAC CW LY9A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LY9A SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:33:23 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     15  Total Score = 300

Club:

Comments:

Worked only those not sending "TEST" at the end of the CQ.
I have the list of ca 45 stations that I have called by prssing F4 after
hearing "TEST CALL CALL" but had to press ESC buton immediatelly
because guys continued sending useless "TEST". Why you guys doing
this? This is a competition, every one shoud think how to save it's own time
ant time of the callers instead of wasting it by sending various useless and
annoying information over the air.
I guess this bad behaviour (sending "TEST" after cq call, some clever
guys even goes furtherer by sending e.g "TEST WW" - this makes me to
press Esc butn twice during CQ WW DX while S/P) was introduced by VE3NEA
together with Morse Runner program. Every big Contest I have to press Esc some
500 times and waste the time by listening "TET".