[3830] Salmon Run K6GHA SOSSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6GHA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K6GHA SOSSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:10:08 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB QRP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      28      0
   20:   0     120      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     148      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 11,156

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first Salmon Run and unlike the fish, I hope it isn’t my last!
You could say I got hooked early on when I decided to run QRP for this event. I
knew it would be difficult with propagation issues since California is close in
proximity to Washington, but I really didn’t know how hard that would make
it.
 I set my goals based on performances previously recorded and actually made my
goal total for contacts.
But it wasn’t the Q count, it was the journey.  I need to thank folks for
their persistence in pulling out my 5 watt call, and especially the rover
groups out there. You guys rock.
 W7MBW, I felt I road along with you brother. Every stop it seemed I was able
to work you. I enjoyed your travels almost more than the contest. Even when
listening to you work others (except under overpasses).
 Thanks all for a fun weekend.