[3830] CQ WW RTTY NW3H SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NW3H SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:54:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:    0       0       0     0
   40:   27       5      20     7
   20:   24       8      14     7
   15:   43       7      24    11
   10:   10       3       8     6
-----------------------------------
Total:  104      23      66    31  Total Score = 31,320

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first venture into RTTY and I really enjoyed it.  Used the RTTY
decoder built into my IC-7600.  Only had a little time to play but really
enjoyed it.  Worked mostly DX and had 36 total countries.  I am sure my XYL
will love knowing I am working a new mode.  Thanks to all for the QSOs and my
messing sending at first.  Took a hour to get the flow going.  See everyone in
PAQP and CQWW Phone next month.  73 de NW3H