[3830] CQ WW RTTY VA2UP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VA2UP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 03:23:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 38.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  327       45      45    13
   40:  778       51      64    22
   20: 1039       48      80    27
   15: 1059       43      79    29
   10:  313       10      53    17
------------------------------------
Total: 3516      197     320   108  Total Score = 5,876,875

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I had said last year that I would do WW in HP this year and try to play with the
big boys. Had a bad cold all week and this cut down on energy and stamina for
the op. Would have liked to stay up and put in the extra hours but the body
said no way! Bands were in good shape but from here we missed the good 10M
conditions we had last year (I had 500 Qs more on 10 last year and in LP). The
band was open but sporadically. Couldn't get a solid run going. Then, the
smoking habit (yeah yeah I know...) makes me loose my running freq every time I
go for a smoke outside ha ha! I'll have to do something about that. So all
considered I feel ok for a first time enter in HP. We'll be better prepared for
next year and try again.
Great contest and crowded bands, wow, who would have thought I'd have to spin
all the way up to 21.165 to find a spot to start a run!
Thanks for the fun and everything else.
73, Fabi va2up