[3830] CQ WW RTTY I4DZ(@IR4M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY I4DZ(@IR4M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:24:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: I4DZ
Operator(s): I4DZ I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK3QAR IK3STG IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH
IW4EGX
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  236       27      51    14
   40:  692       54      87    29
   20: 1057       57     108    36
   15: 1281       57      99    34
   10:  488       50      81    36
------------------------------------
Total: 3754      245     426   149  Total Score = 8,088,480

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Good conditions on high bands, with some nice 10m runs to NA during both
days and to JA on Sunday morning (we did manage to work also a few pacific
countries, including KH7M on 10m).
On Sunday the rains brought lots of QRN for a few hours, making the decode
of low signals very challenging. Due to this reason, we definitely lost a
bunch of QSOs ... sorry if you called us and just got a CQ back, rest
assured that we did our best to pull your signal out of the noise.

There has been a nice challenge on cqcontest.net with the UZ2M team, but it
would have been nice to see on-line also other M/S competitors who probably
decided just to stay watching at the window...

Thanks to Giancarlo I4DZ to let use his nice short call. (In Italy for some
reasons we can use our special 2x1 callsigns IR4M just for a handful of
contests, and the CQWW RTTY is not one of these).